Wednesday 30 November 2011

CWS Final EXAM with Lei Hanfoi And Anrol Anthothy

Hello i am Lei Hanfoi Student and Hopefully a CWS Elite Model  these are pictures of what i wore in doing my final test to become a CWS Elite model
Today was my final exam before i become a CWS Elite Model with my classmates in the class were

Janet Brink
Sexychanel Resident
HarmonySelector
Victoria Allegiere
Sweepea Resident
Chloe Panthar
LillySnape Resident
Adrianna Applewhyte
Lilmama Artis
Lei Hanfoi ( myself) and
 LaTouri Blackheart
I Attended Class Daily and did my best to do what i was told,though sometimes i dont fully understand and that makes me nervous and frustrated, The Trainers were Great and very supportive
Thank you to you all for your help and support.
The Dean and Owner of CWS  ( Classic with Style)  classicwstyleuniversityofmodeling is a Perfectionist as am i and when i dont understand and dont do things right  it frustrates me that i did it wrong but today I did well right up till i had to blog which im not very knowledgable about.
 Below is Pictures and descriptions of what i wore For my Final Exam
Anrol Anthony ( Pictured )



Today for my Final Exam i wore 3 different outfits
This is the  Bianca Barbee 's Grape Smoothie Gown to show some color
and some style to what i usually would wear,with a ample neckline to highlight the Alyssa Bijoux Double Ivory Necklace it flows nicely into the prim pieces  which are low arc

i also choose to wear a shape i shaped myself
KK ( Kaliwulf Kingdom Latex ) X Agate eyes (brown)
T-4 Morganna Skin by Dream ink
My Gold and ruby Wedding ring by Boogadey Kuu of Boogaville

 Here I wore for the Casual look i went with clothes i do wear in real life and because im australian and so are AC/DC i went  with a AC/DC  T-shirt by  Killashandra Falta and
dark blue lee jeans by Halo Thetan,because Quality Never goes out of style

I had on my T-4 Morganna skin by Dream Ink  because i favor the tanned skin appearence i personly find it attractive
the eyes are KK X eyes Agate ( brown) in color and dont cost much and are very good quality eyes in my opinion,
The Hair is Addisonlyn by Bliss Hair which make low arc hair so i tend to favor there hair for events such as today.

The Jewelry -the Hoop Earrings,are from a Birgit Mai outfit Birgit mai's Corine Sheer Black Outfit,And the Necklace is By Alyssa Bijoux -Double Ivory pearl necklace to draw attention to my ample neckline of the Reccomended CWS Model Shape  that i shaped for today,as well as My Gold and ruby Wedding ring by Boogadey Kuu


This is How i looked for the Character test taken back stage after doing it on stage to show i knew how to do it to not be a cloud


I've Gone with the Pink Bikini top and bottom from the Deepest Desires Lingirie Collection ( creator unknown) to show the ample Neckline of the CWS Recomended model shape,pink in color to flatter the skintone of the avitar itself whatever color that may be,i have on my T-4 Morganna skin by Dream Ink  because i favor the tanned skin appearence
The eyes are KK X eyes Agate ( brown) in color and dont cost much and are very good quality eyes in my opinion,
The Hair is Addisonlyn by Bliss Hair which make low arc hair so i tend to favor there hair for events such as today.

The Jewelry -the Hoop Earrings,are from a Birgit Mai outfit Birgit mai's Corine Sheer Black Outfit,And the Necklace is By Alyssa Bijoux -Double Ivory pearl necklace to draw attention to my ample neckline of the Reccomended CWS Model Shape  that i shaped for today,as well as My Gold and ruby Wedding ring by Boogadey Kuu of Boogaville Dollar Store to honor my sweetheart Debby and to have her always with me when possible


I'd Like to Thank Anrol and all the Trainers for teaching and helping me in class and out of class to be the Best i can be  and to Become a CWS Elite Model

I'd like to Congratulate those that passed in my class and go on to Graduate a CWS Elite Model,i Hope to be among you soon and go on to do my Masters in modeling at CWS and become a Trainer at CWS myself

No comments:

Post a Comment